Hollister Happenings

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

For some reason the timing of Halloween just doesn't seem to work into the Hollister schedule. With the rigors of multiple children in multiple sports we never seem to find a good time to go to the pumpkin patch. Our tradition has been to go to the Winco pumpkin patch.
We joke about getting our pumpkins from Winco but you can't beat the price and it only takes a few minutes, no slogging through a muddy field.
Magen had a volleball game, Mackenzie had soccer practice and although we were starving we stopped on the way home for pumpkins.
The kids thought I was crazy for bringing the camera to the grocery store but everyone else takes pictures of their kids at the pumpkin patch why shouldn't I?
So many to choose from. Just five minutes later everyone had made their selection and we headed inside for some chicken and jo jo's.
Now we need to carve!

1 Comments:

  • I took Pictures of Heather last year at Winco picking out her pumpkin, so you are not alone...its totally normal. I think that I also have pictures of Heather, Bob and I at Wal-mart picking pumpkins. I miss Winco, the prices there are better and you can get bulk food. You can't get bulk food here, it drives me crazy!

    By Blogger Danio, At October 29, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home