Hollister Happenings

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July Book Suggestions

Even if you aren't a fan of Glenn Beck this book is very informational and brings to light many historical events specifically involving George Washington in his life long endeavor to liberate this country from the British rule and give the people liberty while providing the government enough power to function effectively. I really enjoyed the history lesson accompanied with thought evoking commentary.

I am not usually a huge fan of biographies but I am a huge fan of Patrick Swayze. I first became aware of him in "The Outsiders" and I always thought he bore a strong resemblance to my Grandfather when he was young. I picked this book up at the library and thought if I had a chance I would read it. I'm glad I did. After reading it I felt such appreciation for the relationships that I have in my life, especially with my husband. Every moment that we have with our loved ones is precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home