Hollister Happenings

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back for some blogging

Wow, the past 11 weeks has been intense. I took my last final yesterday and I have over two weeks of magnificent freedom. I have a long list of things that I have put off that need to be done before I return to school and one of those things is to get my blog up to date. When I first started my blog the main purpose was keeping a record of what happens in the lives of the Hollister family. I plan to eventually put my blog into a book and keep it as a type of journal. For this reason I want to fill in the blogging gap of this past few months.

One of the funnest things we have done this winter is cheer for our favorite high school basketball team, the Columbia River Chieftains. Steve announces the home games and whenever possible we join him. I have a friend that I sit with, we sometimes chat, well okay we always chat but we are multi-tasking, we always know what is happening in the game. The team had a great season and several trips were made to Tacoma to watch them participate in the State tournament. We were thrilled when they won their semi-final game and had the opportunity to play in the championship game. Sadly they didn't win but getting 2nd in state is a huge accomplishment.

1 Comments:

  • Hooray! It's so good to hear whats up on your blog! I'm so glad that you made it through finals! Heather and I are excited for our trip! We will see you soon!

    By Blogger Danio, At March 20, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home