Hollister Happenings

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Books, lots of Books

For the past few months I have been making preparations to start the nursing program at Clark College in January. I have gotten shots, had criminal background checks done and filled out paper work. This week I got my schedule and bought my books.
The parking at the college is horrible and I had parked quite a distance away. When I stacked the books on the counter to check out the clerk asked me how I intended to get all of these books to my car.
I had been more concerned about paying for the books and hadn't really thought about transporting them I guess I should have taken a wagon with me.
Thankfully she told me that I could pull my car into the shipping and receiving dock..
I still have a few more books to buy but the good news is that these are the books that will get me through most of the program.
Now for a good rolling backpack......

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home