Hollister Happenings

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Surprise

My Aunt and Uncle decided at the last minute to surprise our family and come here for Christmas. We came home from our Christmas Eve celebration and found them at our house. We were really excited and created a plan to surprise my mom on Christmas day. Arlene and Ritchie waited outside the front door and we went inside and gave my mom a poem. The poem directed her to open the front door. The video taken by Ryan on his new video camera captured the moment that my mom saw her sister. This is the first time that they have spent Christmas day together since before they were each married. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. Everyone was very excited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home